Saturday, January 8, 2011

Year of the D.O.M.E

So the new year is here and its already off to a great start....got a review from a local zine that interviewed me back in the day ...they are loving the new tracks..I posted a small quote from the zine on my Reverbnation page...I will post the full article once its up...finishing up on two new tracks...I know I've been saying that they will be up soon but I'm such a perfectionist....I need to be comfortable with the finished product...no matter what it takes...my music means a lot to me....and I will continue to nurture and help them grow to there full utmost potential...nothing less then greatness & positivity....

Much love to you all in this new year!!!!
The year of the D.O.M.E

One
-AP-
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment