Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It's good to relax

Today I woke up made breakfast for me and the wife ......Pancakes to be exact.....See my Father makes he best pancakes in the world!!!! And I'm not just saying that, there freaken awesome!!! But anyway .... He passed that knowledge on to me or rather I'm the only one out of my siblings that retained that golden information...among other life lessons...But who dosent like a guy that can make good pancakes...lol ...

So on a different note .... The album is coming along very nicley. I have about 5 new tracks ill be putting into the album.
Very nice variety. You'll just have to wait I might put a taste up on reverbnation.
I don't know about anyone else but I'm thinking that website is a scam. Since when do emails that you send out have to count towards you chart position??!?!? Isn't your music suppose to speak for you....??? Idk..I've been looking elsewhere to place my tracks on....soundcloud may be an option but they lowered there band width cause people have figured out a way to make dowloaders for that site......go pirates...Smh......

Also I post the commercials that I created the music for.
They are on.
WWW.reverbnation.com/theimaginationmachine
And
WWW.reverbnation.com/angiep

Till next time.

One
  A

With that being said


No comments:

Post a Comment